Antique jewelry for the modern world
italian tri-color 14k gold and diamond ring
A vintage tri-color gold ring from the late 20th century. Made from three ribbed 14k gold rows, one yellow, one rose, and one white, it dips into a "V" at front. Two vintage full cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.15 carats, are vertically set giving the piece 0.30 carats of vintage sparkle.
Complete with Italian hallmarks, the three gold colors together give the ring a unique twist. We love it worn alone or stacked with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1936
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow, white, and rose gold
- 2 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.30 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.48", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.14"
- Band width tapers from 6.6 mm to 5 mm
- Marked "14KP" with partial "Italy"
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.