Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
italian amethyst and blue topaz 14k gold ring
A super cool vintage piece, this 14 karat gold chunky ring has a chic, sculptural design. The stacked geometric shaped ring features two amethyst and one blue topaz, prong set at left and right. The fun colors set in warm gold give the piece a great pop.
At 0.57 inches tall and 0.86 inches wide, it has statement look and feel. A very comfortable ring that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" vibe.
- Style Number: R1567
- Vintage, circa 1970s-1990s
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 amethysts and 1 blue topaz, each 6.5 mm x 4.5 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.57", width 0.86", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.23"
- Band width tapers from 7.6 mm to 6.3 mm
- Marked "14KT ITALY B"
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction and design
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.