Antique jewelry for the modern world
italian 18k gold snake arm cuff bracelet
A vintage Italian snake bracelet made from rich 18k yellow gold. The bracelet's coils are made to resemble snake scales while the head is an independent piece with tons of stylized details, finishing with a split tongue. It's set with two red glass eyes, a common practice in Italian made pieces.
Flexible in fit, wear it further down the forearm or above the elbow. It wraps perfectly around the wearer's arm and can stretch larger if needed.
- Style Number: R1906
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 18k yellow gold
- 2 red glass stones 3 mm round
- Interior measures 8.5" but can expand larger, height of single coil 0.31", depth of bracelet as it sits off wrist 6 mm (approx.)
- Marked "750" with Italian hallmarks
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.