Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
heart-shaped diamond and 14k gold elongated ring
A unique vintage ring from the mid to late 20th century. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, the design centers around a long, ribbed bar ending with a brilliant cut heart-shaped diamond. Prong set, the 0.55 carat stone sparkles bright.
The sculptural piece has a very cool Modernist look and feel. Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces. It would make an incredible unconventional engagement ring for someone looking for a unique piece.
- Style Number: R4089
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Heart-shaped brilliant cut diamond
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.55 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.11", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.6 mm
- Band width tapers from 2.6-1.9 mm
- Marked "14K" with maker's marks
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.