Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
heart onyx, diamond, ruby, and 18k gold earrings
These 18k yellow gold earrings are a fun pair made in the late 20th century. Each earring features a bezel set heart-shaped onyx cabochon. On top of each heart is a row of 4 round brilliant cut diamonds, each weighing 0.02 carats, and set in 18k white gold. On the sides of each top portion is a 3 mm ruby cabochon adding a fun pop of color.
Measuring almost an inch tall, they finish with posts and omega backs for extra secure wearing. The color combo of the onyx and yellow gold gives them a chic, contemporary feel. We love them worn on their own or with your stacked earring look.
- Style Number: R4022
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 2 onyx hearts measuring 16.17 mm X 17.52 mm
- 4 rubies 3 mm round each
- 8 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.02 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.16 carats
- Height 0.98", width at widest 0.77", depth 0.76"
- Marked "S 750"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.