Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
gump's coral, diamond, and 18k gold ring
Big, bold, and dramatic, this vintage statement cocktail ring is done in warm 18 karat yellow gold. Prong set at north, south, east, and west, an oval coral cabochon sits at the center. Primarily white, it has a touch of pink to the hue. Three bright and sparkly 0.07 carat round brilliant cut diamonds are set on either side, giving the ring a total diamond weight approximately 0.42 carats.A classic cocktail ring like this is a jewelry staple you'll wear for years to come. At 0.79 inches tall at the center, it's a substantial look and feel. Wear it dressed up or down.
- Style Number: R4016
- Vintage, circa 1980s
- 18k yellow gold
- Coral- oval cabochon measuring 17.8 mm x 13 mm
- 6 round brilliant cut diamonds each 0.07 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.42 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.79", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.42", width of entire ring 0.85"
- Band width tapers from 7 mm down to 2.5 mm
- Signed "GUMP'S 18K"
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can not resize this ring due to its construction and design
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.