Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
gucci black opal and diamond 18k gold bracelet
A chic vintage link bracelet made by Gucci. The 18k yellow gold piece is done in sections of curb link chain with four striking black bezel set opals, and alternate with four diamond sections. The diamond sections are oval in shape and set with ten 0.01 carat vintage single cut diamonds. Set in 18k white gold to make the diamonds pop, they give the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 0.40 carats.
The warm yellow gold looks fantastic with the colorful black opals and the hint of white gold gives the piece a bi-color look we love.
Italian made, it's solid and substantial with a great heft. Curb links are as chic as they come, and the fact that it's Gucci fine jewelry takes it to another level. A piece like this never goes out of style.
- Style Number: R3138
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 4 black opals 10 mm x 8 mm approx.
- 40 vintage single cut diamonds each 0.01 carats approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.40 carats
- Total length 7 1/8", width 0.33", depth 0.22"
- Marked "ITALY 18K" Partial "10AL GUCCI"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.