Antique jewelry for the modern world
grey pearl and 10k gold ring
A lovely antique ring set with luminous grey pearls in 10k yellow gold. Made during the early part of the 20th century, 14 pearls are seen throughout. Four measuring 4 mm each are in a row down the center with five smaller pearls measuring 2.4 mm each are seen on either side. Lots of period perfect millegrain detailing is seen throughout.
The stepped rectangular face has a great geometric shape and feel. The plaque is set on a tapered band with scrolling detailing. The gallery is complete with scrolled work giving it a special detail.
At 0.79 inches tall, it looks great on the wearer.
- Style Number: R1844
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 10k yellow gold
- 14 pearls- 4 larger pearls each 4 mm and 10 smaller pearls each 2.4 mm (approx.)
- Height of front of ring 0.79", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.21", width across the pearl section 0.44"
- Band width 1.6 mm
- Marked "K10"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Some minor wear on pearls can be seen when using a loupe but not noticeable with the naked eye. As always with pearls, this piece should avoid fragrances, sprays, oils, liquids, etc.
Currently a size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.