Antique jewelry for the modern woman
gold and pearl shell stud earrings
Super cute vintage 9 karat yellow gold shell form stud earrings with great patina. The interior of the shell has a matte finish while the rim of the shell is polished and shiny. They are anchored at the bottom by a round cultured pearl.
Light weight, they sit slightly off the ear giving them a nice dimensionality. A great look for summer and beyond!
- Style number: R508
- Mid-20th Century, circa 1950s
- 9k yellow gold earrings, 14k yellow gold backs
- 2 cultured pearls, 3.5 mm each (approx)
- Height 0.48", width 0.48"
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.