Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
georg jensen diamond 18k yellow and white gold ring
A bi-color vintage ring made by the famed jewelry and silver house, Georg Jensen. From the late 20th century, the 18 karat gold ring has a chic, sculptural feel. The base of the design is a white gold band with a tapered yellow gold band wrapping around the piece. A 0.25 carat round brilliant cut diamond is bezel set and dips down from the center of the ring.
The sculptural design has an elegant & modern feel and the bi-color gold pairs perfectly with any ring. The bright diamond set in 18k white gold makes the ring pop.
Measuring 0.57 inches tall, it's a great shape and scale. Constructed well, it feels amazing on the finger, comfortable for any occasion. Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R4038
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 1 round brilliant cut diamond, 0.25 carats, G-H in color, VS in clarity (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.57", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.5 mm, width of entire ring 0.82"
- Band width tapers from 6.5 mm down to 4 mm
- Marked "750 Georg Jensen" with maker's mark and numbered
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.