Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
garnet heart and diamond 14k gold cluster ring
A cluster ring with a romantic twist. Done in the classic Victorian cluster style, a beautiful heart-shaped garnet sits at center. Surrounding it are 16 round brilliant cut diamonds each weighing approximately 0.05 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.80 carats. Done in 14 karat white gold, it's a beautiful love token.
A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. A universally flattering style, this ring is a show stopper. It would make a fantastic engagement ring or a stunning ring to wear with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1717
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k white gold
- 1 garnet- heart-shaped 10.1 mm x 10 mm (approx.)
- 16 diamonds- round brilliant cut, each 0.05 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.80 carats
- Height of front of ring 0.66", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.27", heart 0.58" x 0.66"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm- 1.7 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.