Antique jewelry for the modern world
opal and garnet 14k gold ring
A lovely ring from the early to mid 20th century made from warm 14k yellow gold. Created from a cluster formation, five opals ranging in size from 3.5 mm to 3 mm each are set at center. Four garnets accent the opals and are seen at north, south, east, and west.
The opal and garnets together make a bright and happy stone combination. A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal.
The ring came to us as it is today, although we believe the stone cluster predates the ring setting.
- Style Number: R3080
- Vintage, circa early to mid 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 5 opals- center opal 3.5 mm and 4 side opals 3 mm each
- 4 garnets- range in size from 2.5 mm to 3 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.46", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.23"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm to 1.3 mm
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.