Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
french victorian pearl and 18k gold locket
Beautiful and substantial, this Victorian era French made locket is an antique treasure.
Large in scale, this 18 karat rosy-yellow gold piece is striking. Ornately designed, warm gold and creamy pearls make a great combination. Nine pearls accent the raised and applied gold elements throughout. A nicely sized creamy pearl hangs from the bottom giving the locket movement. It finishes with a tapered bale set with five seed pearls giving the piece a cohesive look and feel.
The reverse of the locket opens to hold the photo or memento of your choice. Measuring 2.8 inches in total length, it's a substantial piece. We love it worn as an heirloom locket on its own or stacked with other favorite necklaces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R1781
- Antique, Victorian era locket on a new chain
- 18k rosy-yellow gold locket
- 15 pearls total- 5 seed pearls on bail (1.5 mm each); 9 seed pearls on locket (2.5 mm each), 1 pearl drop 8.5 mm x 6.4 mm (approx.)
- Total height of locket 2.08", without pearl drop 1.84", width 1.17", depth 0.46"
- Hold 1 photo 1.14" x 0.75" approx.
- French hallmark on bail
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with pearls, this piece should avoid fragrances, sprays, oils, liquids, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.