Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
french sapphire and diamond twisted 18k gold bangle bracelet
A French antique bangle bracelet with a gorgeous combination of sapphires, diamonds, and warm gold.
Meeting at front are two cushion cut sapphires with four small rose cut diamonds accenting the stones. Rich 18 karat yellow gold is ingeniously twisted creating a bracelet with depth and dimension. The turned construction accents the lovely patina perfectly.
It finishes with French hallmarks on the clasp and a safety chain for extra secure wearing.
- Style Number: R1947
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 2 sapphires- cushion cut 5 mm x 4.4 mm and 5.1 mm x 5.2 mm (approx.)
- 8 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.9 mm to 2.1 mm each
- Inner diameter 6.75", height of front face of bangle 0.49", depth as it sits off wrist 0.34", height of bangle 4.8 mm, total width 2.71"
- French hallmarks
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Gold shows minor wear and tarnish in some spots to be expected; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.