Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
french pink and yellow sapphire, diamond, and 18k gold bypass ring
Made in France during the late 20th century, this gorgeous ring is filled with sparkle and color. Crossing over and meeting at center are a bezel set pink sapphire and a yellow sapphire, each approximately 6 mm round. Moving out from the center are 30 single cut diamonds, 15 on each side, giving the ring a total of approximately 0.60 carats.
Done in 18 karat yellow gold, the backs are open allowing light to pour through making the diamonds sparkle and the sapphires pop with color. The pink and yellow stones give the ring a fantastic color combination. It would make a lovely engagement ring, but its unique look and style makes it perfect for any occasion.
- Style Number: R3248
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- Pink sapphire, 6.4 mm round (approx.)
- Yellow sapphire, 6.1 mm round (approx.)
- 30 single cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.60 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.50", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.21", band width 4.3 mm to 2.7 mm
- French hallmarks with partial maker's mark
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Yellow sapphire shows 2 very small chips using 10x magnification and some minimal wear on the band, however we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or stability of the piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.