Antique jewelry for the modern woman
french diamond and turquoise cluster 18k gold ring
A sweet antique 18 karat gold ring with great color and sparkle. Made in France, circa 1880s-1900, it centers arounds a nice and chunky Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.15 carats. Surrounding the diamond are ten calibré-cut turquoise cabochons set in a circle creating a cluster design. The back of the ring is open allowing the diamond to sparkle bright.
All made in 18 karat yellow gold, the age of the ring shows in the best way with its rich patina. The simple bands gives all the attention to the bright and colorful center section. We love this ring on its own or worn with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1574
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 18k yellow gold
- 1 Old Mine Cut diamond, 0.15 carats (approx.)
- 10 calibre cut turquoise, each about 2.5 mm long by 2.4 mm wide
- Height at front of ring 0.38", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.19", length across the turquoise cluster 0.40"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm to 1.6 mm
- Marked with partial maker's mark and eagle head hallmark
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stone pieces, a little extra care should be given when worn and stored.
Currently a size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.