Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
french art deco platinum and diamond turtle charm
An Art Deco charm made circa 1920s-193s done in the form of a turtle. Made in platinum, right in step with the period, thirteen rose cut diamonds, measuring from 1.27 mm to 2.04 mm are set throughout the turtle's shell.
As Art Deco jewels tend to be, this is a masterfully made piece. Measuring just under an inch tall with its platinum bale, it's a great charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R2466
- Antique- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- 13 diamonds, rose cut, measuring from 1.27 mm to 2.04 mm
- Height 0.94", height w/o bail 0.76", width at widest 0.43", depth 3.43 mm
- Marked "PLAT" with French eagle's head mark
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.