Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
folded 14k gold ring
A super chic vintage ring from the mid to late 20th century. Made from 14 karat yellow the design shows a "fold" over the wearers finger. The open form allows skin to show through the sides creating a minimal, modernist look. It's dynamic from every angle.
A comfortable piece that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone for an understated look or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style Number: R3279
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Height of front face of ring 0.27", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.30", width of entire ring 0.80"
- Band width tapers from 7-4 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to the construction
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.