Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
flower basket multi-color sapphire and diamond 18k gold earrings
A lovely pair of vintage earrings with a whimsical twist. Made during the mid 20th century in the form of a colorful flower basket, the top of each earring sees a single floral bloom set with eight diamonds. Hanging independently the flower baskets are each set with 29 diamonds. Representing the flowers are yellow, blue, and pinkish-purple sapphires. The pair has a total diamond weight of approximately 1.10 carats of vintage cut sparkle.
Measuring an inch in length, the stones are set in 18 karat white gold while the base is 18k yellow gold. They have great movement on the wearer and add a pop of color to your jewelry wardrobe.
- Style Number: R1944
- Vintage, circa mid-late 20th century
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 88 round vintage full cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 to 0.05 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.10 carats
- 12 sapphires- 4 yellow, 4 blue, and 4 pinkish-purple sapphires ranging in size from 3 mm x 3.5 mm to 3.25 mm x 4.5 mm
- Length 1", width at widest 0.50", depth 0.23"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.