Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
floral amethyst and 14k gold ring
A lovely vintage ring made from 14 karat yellow gold. Three detailed flowers are seen at center, each set with a 3 mm amethyst. The gold is textured throughout the flowers and move down the band emulating the flowers stem.
The ring has a feminine feel. A happy piece, it looks great on its own or worn with other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R3358
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 amethysts- 3 mm each (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.98", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24", width of entire ring 0.78"
- Band width tapers from 5.3 mm down to 2 mm
- Marked "JJ 14K"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.