Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
five-stone round brilliant cut diamond and platinum ring
From the mid to late 20th century, this vintage five-stone diamond band features beautiful brilliant cut diamonds set in a row. All set in platinum, the five H-I color diamonds weigh 0.20 carats each, totaling approximately 1 carats. The backs are open allowing light to pour through the prong set diamonds making them pop and sparkle.
This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R2420
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 5 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.20 carats, H-I in color and VS in clarity (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1 carat
- Height of front face of ring 0.18", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.13", length of diamonds across 0.68"
- Band width tapers from 2.8 mm down to 2.1 mm
- Marked "950"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving the integrity of each piece. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.