Antique jewelry for the modern woman
european diamond and pearl 18k bangle bracelet
A beautiful Edwardian style bangle bracelet with a gorgeous combination of diamonds and pearls done in the romantic "toi et moi" style, meaning "you and me".
At center are three lovely Old European cut, prong set diamonds each weighing approximately 0.30 carats. Three pearls ranging in size from 5.25 mm to 5.45 mm meet the diamonds at center. Going down the arms of each size a single Old European cut diamond and seven rose cut diamonds ranging from 2.5 mm down to 1.6 mm. The setting backs are all open allowing light to travel through, making the diamonds sparkle and glow.
The bracelet is made from platinum topped 18k yellow gold, a common metal combination of the time. It finishes with a safety chain and amazing makers marks on the clasp indicating it was European made and imported into France circa 1926/1927.
This gorgeous bracelet is modern and unique and is sure to be treasured family heirloom forever.
- Style number: R2266
- Edwardian style, made circa 1926/1927
- Platinum topped 18k yellow gold, 14k yellow gold safety chain
- 7 Old European cut diamonds measuring 0.20 carats to 0.30 carats
- 14 Rose cut diamonds measuring 1.6 mm to 2.5 mm
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.3 carats
- 3 round pearls measuring 5.25 mm to 5.45 mm
- Height 0.84" at center, width 2.42", inner circumference 6"
- European hallmarks indicating it was made in Europe and imported to France circa 1926/1927
- Excellent vintage condition, consistent with age and wear
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.