Antique jewelry for the modern world
engraved floral 10k gold locket
A lovely antique locket from the Victorian era. Created in 10 karat yellow gold, a beautiful all over floral design is seen throughout the front of the piece. The reverse of the locket has an ornate hand engraved monogram that reads "FMK". It shows its age in the best possible way with the rich patina making the raised work pop and gold glow.
At 1.47" tall with its bale and 0.92" wide, it's the perfect size for your everyday piece. It hangs on an F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain and holds two photos making it a gorgeous necklace to hold your loved ones near.
There's nothing more classic or romantic than a beautiful gold locket.
- Style Number: R1784
- Vintage, circa early 20th century
- 10k rosy-yellow gold locket
- Height with bale 1.47", without bale 1.34", width 0.92", depth 0.23"
- Holds 2 photos, each 0.98" x 0.68" (approx.)
- Hangs on a new F&B 14k yellow gold 18" chain
- Marked "10K"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.