Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english victorian turquoise, spinel, and 15k gold starburst ring
Made during the Victorian era, this antique ring features five bright and beautiful stones. Made from rich 15 karat yellow gold, three turquoise cabochons are paired with two old cut spinels. Set in a row, each stone has an individual square raised setting. The spinels have hand engraved starbursts while the setting backs are open allowing light to pour through the stones making them pop.
Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham in 1882, the 15 karat yellow gold has fantastic patina. This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3467
- Antique, Victorian made in 1882 with turquoise replaced at later date
- 15k yellow gold
- Turquoise, 3 round cabochons, each 2.9 mm
- Spinel, 2 round old cut, each 2.7 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.22", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.9 mm
- Band width tapers from 5.7 mm down to 2.9 mm
- English hallmarks, Birmingham, maker's mark "J.M"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep any marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.