Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english victorian ruby, old mine cut diamond, and 18k gold ring
Made during the Victorian era, this antique five-stone ring features beautiful old cut stones. Made from buttery 18 karat yellow gold, three bright rubies are paired with two Old Mine cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.04 carats and set within star cut engravings. Set in a row, the back of the settings are open allowing light to pour through the stones making them pop and sparkle.
Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham England in 1897, the 18 karat yellow gold shows its 100+ years in the best way with rich patina. A lovely piece, it looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your rings.
- Style Number: R3464
- Antique, Victorian, 1897
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 Rubies ranging in size from 1.7 mm to 2.4 mm each
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.08 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.23", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.9 mm
- Band width tapers from 3 mm down to 1.8 mm
- English hallmarks, Birmingham, 1897 with maker's mark GWW
- Size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.