Antique jewelry for the modern world
english victorian peridot, pearl, and diamond 14k gold ring
From circa 1880s-1900s, this Victorian ring features three peridot and two pearls set in a row. Accenting the stones are eight antique single cut diamonds giving the ring a lovely, subtle sparkle. The color and texture combination of the peridot and pearls is striking and the addition of the 0.10 carats of diamond sparkle give it a great finish.
Crafted in 14 karat yellow gold, the ring has fantastic patina that compliments the diamonds. Scrolling gold work adorns the gallery of the band for a period perfect detailing.
This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites.
- Style Number: R1614
- Late Victorian, circa 1880s-1900s
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 round peridots: 5.8 mm and 3.6 mm (approx.)
- 2 pearls, each 4.3 mm (approx.)
- 8 single cut diamonds, each 1.4 mm (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.10 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.27", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20", length across front face of ring 0.88"
- Band width tapers from 2.9 mm to 1.8 mm
- Partial British hallmarks
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Ring appears to have been resized at an earlier date. As always with pearl jewelry, extra care should be given when worn and stored.
Currently a size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.