Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english victorian emerald, rose cut diamond, and 18k gold ring
A lovely antique five-stone ring from the late Victorian era. Made from 18 karat yellow gold, it has three bright old cut emeralds alternating with two rose cut diamonds, all set in a row. The emeralds are a rich green hue and add a fantastic pop of color.
The backs of the stone settings are open allowing light to pour through making the stones sing. Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham, the emeralds make it a more unusual find. It looks beautiful worn on its own or paired with your favorites.
- Style Number: R3471
- Antique, Victorian circa 1890s-1900
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 old round cut emeralds, ranging in size from 1.4 mm to 3 mm
- 2 rose cut diamonds, each 1.5 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.29", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.3 mm
- Band width tapers from 3.2 mm down to 2.2 mm
- Partial English hallmarks, Birmingham
- Size 7.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep ay marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.