Antique jewelry for the modern world
english victorian double heart turquoise and pearl gold charm
Sourced during our latest trip to London, this beautiful Victorian charm has tons of romantic symbolism. Made in 14k yellow gold two bezel set turquoise heart cabochons sit at center measuring approximately 5 mm x 5 mm each. Surrounding the hearts are tiny seed pearls with a bow shaped crown at top accented with four bright turquoise cabochons. Double hearts with a crown symbolize a couple's union in marriage and fidelity, a very Victorian motif.
Measuring 0.82 inches tall with its bale, it's a great size. Originally found as a ring, we converted it to a charm. On the fragile side, we felt this was a safer life for the piece. We suggest wearing it as a necklace as appose to adding it to a bracelet.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain or just the charm itself.
- Style number: R1293
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold
- Turquoise hearts 5 mm x 5 mm (approx)
- Seed pearls and small turquoise 1 mm each (approx)
- Height with bale 0.82" and 0.61" without bale, width 0.65", depth 0.2"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Due to the setting of the pearls, this piece should avoid liquids, lotions, oils, sprays, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.