Antique jewelry for the modern world
english turquoise cluster and 9k gold ring
A colorful vintage ring perfect for a lover of turquoise. Made from 9 karat yellow gold, it features 7 turquoise oval cabochons in a unique cluster formation. The bezel set stones range in size from from 5x7 mm to 4x6 mm.
Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham in 1965, it's a gorgeous piece. Large in shape and scale, this ring has a presence. With its striking design, it's a great ring to wear it on its own or paired it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3123
- Vintage- Birmingham, England 1965
- 9k yellow gold
- 7 turquoise oval cabochons, sizes range from 5x7 mm to 4x6 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.78", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.14", width across turquoise 0.65"
- Band width tapers from 2.2 - 1.9 mm
- Marked "HJ" with English hallmarks
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Using 10x magnification with a loupe, turquoise shows some signs of wear.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep ay marks intact whenever possible.
Please note: rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.