Antique jewelry for the modern world
english pocket knife and 30-inch chain gold necklace
An antique foldable knife pendant made in England in 1899. This chic and utilitarian piece is made from 9 karat rosy-yellow gold with a base metal blade that folds in and out of its case.
Substantial in length it measures 3.22 inches with its bale. We've paired it with a vintage 14k yellow gold 30-inch snake chain. The pedant is removable so the chain can be worn on its own or with other hanging pendants. The chain itself is a versatile piece, perfect to become a staple in your jewelry wardrobe.
- Style Number: R1786
- Antique, 1899
- 9k rosy-yellow gold, 14k yellow gold chain
- Height with bale 3.22" w/o bale 3.04", 0.42" wide, 0.15" depth
- Blade measures 1.35" L x 0.24" W
- Hangs on a vintage 14k yellow gold 30-inch snake chain
- English hallmarks on pendant, London 1899 "A BARTLETT & SONS"
- Great antique condition- minor surface scratches throughout and wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.