Antique jewelry for the modern world
english opal and 9k gold ring
A striking vintage opal ring from 1977. Made in London, the 9 karat yellow gold band features six opals bezel set across the front. The closed back settings gives the opals ton of color and fire.
Lovely elements, are seen throughout the piece. The band has decorative scrolling working down the sides and the gold balls at top and bottom give the ring great finishing touches.
Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in London in 1977, this ring looks lovely worn alone or styled with your favorites.
- Style Number: R3407
- Vintage, 1977
- 9k yellow gold
- 6 opals range in size from 2.5 mm to 3.6 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.21", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.2 mm
- Band width tapers from 3.5 mm down to 2.2 mm
- English hallmarks, London, 1977
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing and storing. Opals should avoid oils, sprays, perfumes, etc.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep any marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.