Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english "i love you" 9k gold spinner charm
We love a spinning charm! Created as a flat disc in 9 karat yellow gold, this vintage spinner is a romantic find. With engraved partial letters on each side, it reads "I LOVE YOU" when spun.
The flat construction of the piece measures 0.62 inches wide and 0.81 inches tall with its 14 karat bale. It looks great worn on its own or layered up with your other favorites.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R1468
- Vintage, circa London, 1956
- 9k yellow gold charm, 14k yellow gold bail
- Height 0.81" tall with bale, 0.62" without bale, width 0.62", depth 2.3 mm
- Marked "GJL" "9" "375" with English hallmarks
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.