Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english edwardian sapphire, diamond, and 18k gold starburst ring
A beautiful antique starburst ring made in warm 18 karat yellow gold. A row of five stones is seen across the center of the band. Three bright blue sapphires alternate with two old mine cut diamonds. Each diamond weighs 0.05 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.10 carats. All five stones are set within hand engraved starburst settings.
The stone combination is classic and chic. Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham in 1902, it's amazing how it feels fresh and modern for today. We love it worn alone or styled with your favorites.
- Style Number: R3406
- Antique, Edwardian, 1902
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 sapphires- center 3 mm round, 2 sides each 2 mm round
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each about 0.05 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.10 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.23", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2 mm
- Band width tapers from 4.7-2.2 mm
- English hallmarks, Birmingham 1902, maker's mark "D&F"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep any marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.