Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english edwardian ruby, diamond, and 18k gold starburst ring
A beautiful antique starburst ring made in warm 18 karat yellow gold. Across the center are five antique cut stones, three rubies alternating with two rose cut diamonds, all set within hand cut starburst engravings. The sides of the ring have a simple geometric engraved design and end with a plain band.
Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in Chester in 1910, it's a gorgeous antique band. We love it worn alone or styled alongside other favorites.
- Style Number: R3411
- Antique, Edwardian, 1910
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 rubies ranging in size from 1.7 mm to 2.4 mm
- 2 rose cut diamonds- ranging in size from 1.4mm to 1.5mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.24", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.8 mm
- Band width tapers from 4.5 mm down to 2.5 mm
- Partial English hallmarks, Chester 1910, and maker's mark "J.H"
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 7
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep any marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.