Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english edwardian opal, diamond, and 18k gold starburst ring
A beautiful antique starburst ring made in warm 18 karat yellow gold. At the center is a round opal with a lovely play-of-color. Flanked on either side is an old mine cut diamond weighing 0.02 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.04 carats. All three stones are set within hand engraved starburst engravings.
Complete with English hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham in 1903, it's amazing how it feels fresh and modern for today. We love it worn alone or styled with your favorites.
- Style Number: R3378
- Antique, Edwardian, 1903
- 18k yellow gold
- Opal, 3 mm round
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, 0.02 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.04 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.26", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.12"
- Band width tapers from 6.4 mm down to 2.6 mm
- English hallmarks, Birmingham made in 1903
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing and storing. Opals should avoid oils, sprays, perfumes, etc.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep any marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.