Antique jewelry for the modern woman
english 9k yellow gold engraved scrolling heart locket
A sweet vintage heart locket from 1950. Flat in construction, it's made from warm 9 karat yellow gold. The front features a hand-engraved scrolling design while the back is plain with hallmarks stating it was made in Birmingham England in 1950 by William James Holmes.
The heart locket measures 0.51 inches in height and accommodates two photos of your loved ones inside. It looks great worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
Hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14 karat yellow gold chain.
- Style number: R1331
- Vintage, circa 1950s
- 9k yellow gold, 14k yellow gold chain
- Height 0.91" with bale, width 0.65" at widest, depth 0.12"
- Holds up to 2 photos each 0.47" x 0.51" tall (approx.)
- English hallmarks from Birmingham
- Maker's mark "W.J.F" by William James Holmes
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.