Antique jewelry for the modern woman
english engraved shield heart 9k rose gold charm
This regal heart-shaped charm makes the perfect love token. Made in England from 9 karat yellow gold, it's hollow in construction making it light and easy to wear. The front has a lovely engraved pattern centering around a shield.
Complete with English hallmarks it measures 0.94" in height with its bale and 0.63 inches wide at its widest point. It looks great on its own or layered with other favorites. A sweet piece to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, or earring.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R1533
- Vintage, circa early to mid 20th century
- 9k rose gold charm, 14k gold bail
- Height with bale 0.94", without bail 0.77", width 0.63", depth 5 mm
- English hallmarks, "9 375 J.K.W"
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Minor dents throughout; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the charm.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.