Antique jewelry for the modern world
enamel and 18k gold charm ring
This cute as can be vintage charm ring is a special find. The 3 mm band is made in 18k yellow gold with engraved lines seen around its exterior. Hanging from the front are four charms: a gold horseshoe for good luck, a gold circle, and two enamel hearts, one green and one blue.
The charms move with the wearer giving the ring a fun feel. We love it as a pinkie ring, but it would look great on any finger.
- Style Number: R1247
- Vintage, circa mid-to-late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold band and 14k yellow gold charms
- Blue and green enamel on heart shaped charms
- Height of front face of ring with charms hanging 0.50"
- Band width 3 mm
- Size 3.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 by adding plain gold at the back of the band
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Some enamel loss to the heart charms
Currently a size 3.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 by adding additional 18k gold at the back of the band.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.