Antique jewelry for the modern world
emerald cabochon, diamond, and 18k gold ring
A beautiful three-stone ring made from 18 karat yellow gold. Designed in band style, an emerald cabochon is set at the center. On either side are two round brilliant cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.10 carats each giving the ring great sparkle.
The stone combination is bright and happy and looks amazing against the warmth of the 18k yellow gold. We love it worn alone or stacked up along with your other favorites. It's a classic ring that feels amazing on.
- Style Number: R3410
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- Emerald- oval cabochon 5.3 mm x 4 mm
- 2 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.20 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.21", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.9 mm
- Band width tapers from 4.7 mm down to 1.9 mm
- Marked "750 EM"
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 6 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with emeralds, extra care should be shown when wearing.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.