Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
emerald cabochon and 14k ribbed gold ring
A chic vintage ring from the late 20th century, it features a center oval-shaped emerald cabochon that sits front and center and is made in 14 karat yellow gold. Bezel set east-to-west, the emerald measures 8 mm wide and 5.5 mm tall. The stone's color, paired with the cabochon dome, gives it the feeling of candy.
The warmth of the yellow gold against the green of the emerald gives the piece a striking look and feel. It's fantastic on its own or worn with other favorite rings, especially those with color.
- Style Number: R3429
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Emerald cabochon 8 mm x 5.5 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.23", width of entire ring 0.80"
- Depth of ring as it sits off finger 6.84 mm
- Band width tapers from 5.4 mm down to 2 mm
- Marked "14K" with makers mark
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.