Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
emerald, sapphire, pave diamonds, and 18k gold bypass ring
A stunning vintage ring filled with sparkle and color. Crossing over and meeting at center are a prong set emerald and sapphire. Both pear-shaped brilliant cuts, the sapphire weighs 1.36 carats and the emerald weighs 1 carat. Moving out from the center are 111 round brilliant cut diamonds that range in size from 0.02 to 0.05 carats each for a total diamond weight of approximately 3 carats.
Done in 18 karat yellow gold, the backs are open allowing light to pour through making the diamonds sparkle and the stones pop with color. The green and blue of the stones stones give the ring a fantastic color combination. Large in scale, the piece sits up on the finger beautifully. It's a spectacular piece of vintage jewelry.
- Style Number: R3327
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 18k yellow gold
- Sapphire, 1.36 carats, pear-shaped brilliant cut
- Emerald, 1 carat, pear-shaped brilliant cut
- 111 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02-0.05 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 3 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.72", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.34", width of entire ring 0.92"
- Band width tapers from 9.6 mm - 3.5 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. A few settings on the side have a light slight dark spot consistent with age, however we do not feel it detracts from the beauty of the piece in any way.
Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 4. For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.