Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
emerald and diamond 18k gold dome ring
A large scale vintage dome ring filled with emeralds and diamonds. Made during the mid-to-late 20th century, it features twenty round brilliant cut diamonds set in hand engraved star-cut settings. Each diamond weighs approximately 0.04 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.80 carats in the piece. Alternately set are 18 faceted emeralds each measuring approximately 3 mm. At the peak of the dome is a bezel set emerald cabochon giving the ring the perfect finishing detail.
Made in warm 18 karat yellow gold, the dome is filled with textured engraving which works down and around the band. Roped detailing is seen on either side.
With its high, large dome, it makes a gorgeous, show stopping cocktail ring. Hollow in construction, it's comfortable to wear all day and night. Wear it on its own as a statement or pair it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1659
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 19 emeralds: 1 emerald cabochon 5.4 mm, 18 emeralds 3 mm each (approx)
- 20 round brilliant diamonds each 0.04 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.80 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.90", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.71"
- Band width tapers from 8.4 mm to 6.6 mm
- Marked "18K"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can not resize this ring due its construction and design
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.