Antique jewelry for the modern world
emerald and 10k gold turtle charm
A vintage turtle charm made from 10 karat yellow gold. Filled with color, 10 emeralds are set throughout the back with two small diamonds set as the eye.
A sweet size, it measures 0.76 inches tall and is perfect to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, earring, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R3025
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 10k yellow gold charm, 14k yellow gold bale
- 10 emeralds 2.82 mm - 3.33 mm round (approx.)
- 2 diamonds- vintage single cut, 0.01 carats each
- Height with bale 0.76", height w/o bale 0.62", width 0.95", depth 6.04 mm
- Marked "10K"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. 1 emerald has a slight crack, but we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.