Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
elsa peretti tiffany & co 18k rose gold open side ring
A beautiful gold band designed during the late 20th century by Elsa Peretti. Inspired by natural forms, the 18k rose gold ring made by Tiffany & Co., has an organic feel. The front and back of the wide band are closed, while the sides have naturalistic openings allowing the finger to show through. The graceful lines of the piece paired with the 9 mm height give the piece a beautiful juxtaposition.
It's perfect on its own or stacked with favorite rings. A great chance to own a piece of work by the iconic Peretti.
- Style Number: R2480
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18 karat rose gold
- Height of front face of ring 0.35"/ 9.1 mm, depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.7 mm
- Band width tapers from front to back 9.1 mm down to 5.4 mm
- Signed "Elsa Peretti Tiffany & Co AU 750 Italy"
- Size 6.5, due to the bands width it fits closer to a 5.5
- Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Ring has been polished.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.