Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
edwardian toi et moi diamond and platinum ring
This Edwardian Toi et Moi ring is a lovely and classic piece. Done in platinum, it features 18 diamonds. At center are two Old European Cut diamonds, weighing approximately 0.18 carats each. Accenting the center stones are 16 old single cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats, giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.62 carats.
The antique cut diamonds are set within open platinum work with delicate millegrain detailing seen throughout, which was characteristic for the design period. The Edwardians were the first to use platinum in jewelry which allowed for more delicate and precise details. The open quality of this ring is a testament to that.
A French saying, “Toi et Moi” means You and Me and in jewelry refers to a ring that showcases two stones symbolizing two people.
Measuring 0.60 inches in length, its rectangular shape is stunning. It looks gorgeous on and is super comfortable with its flat design. We love it as a unique engagement or statement ring.
- Style Number: R2470
- Antique- Edwardian, circa 1910
- 2 old European cut diamonds, each approx. 0.18 carats
- 16 old single cut diamonds, each approx. 0.02 carats
- Total weight approximately 0.62 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.60", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.5 mm, width of entire ring 0.77"
- Band width tapers from 5.4 mm down to 1.2 mm
- Marked: "Platinum", partial maker's mark
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.