Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian pearl, diamond, and platinum dangle earrings
Made during the Edwardian era, this beautiful pair of antique dangle earrings were constructed from platinum and set with 6 Old Mine Cut diamonds. The design is open and detailed, complete with delicate millegrain. Each earring features a creamy pearl at its post. Set independently at the bottom, an additional diamond and pearl swing with the wearer's movement.
They are a fantastic pair of heirloom earrings to pass down from generation to generation. The creamy pearls and 0.38 carats of antique cut diamonds give the earrings a chic, classic, and feminine feel. The easy-to-wear earrings fall near the jawbone and measure 1.58 inches in length. They sway with the wearer's movement and sparkle when light hits them.
- Style Number: R4030
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- Platinum earrings, 14k white gold posts
- 4 pearls- 2 measuring 5.2 mm, 2 measuring 6 mm
- 14 Old Mine Cut diamonds weighing 0.02 to 0.03 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.38
- Length 1.58", width 0.25", depth 0.26"
- Marked "14K" on posts, earrings tested platinum
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.