Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian diamond and platinum-topped gold heart pendant
A gorgeous antique necklace made in period perfect platinum-topped yellow gold, set with 56 Old Mine Cut diamonds. The open work design has approximately 2.37 carats of antique cut diamonds giving the pendant amazing sparkle.
Measuring a substantial 1.37 tall, this bling filled necklace packs a punch. The open work design makes the piece feel light and airy.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 20 inch 14k white gold chain.
This Edwardian era pendant is an incredible find, you don't often see Edwardian hearts. A gorgeous future heirloom you'll treasure it forever.
- Style Number: R2341
- Antique, Edwardian circa 1900-1910
- Heart- 18k yellow gold and platinum
- 56 Old Mine Cut diamonds that range in size from the center 0.33 carats to 0.01 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.37 carats
- Height 1.37", width across 1.15", depth 0.34"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Original pin attachment removed but can be added back if desired.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.