Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian old mine cut diamond and platinum ring
A beautiful antique diamond ring set in platinum from the Edwardian era. Sitting in a row at center are three Old European cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.30, 0.45, 0.30 carats respectively, all bezel set in platinum. Surrounding the center diamonds and set in period perfect open work are 16 additional diamonds, a mixture of Old Mine Cuts and antique single cuts giving the ring a ton of antique sparkle. Ending the piece are two additional single cut diamonds moving down the band giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 1.69 carats.
The settings are complete with a hint millegrain which gives the ring its beautiful, hand finished quality. The back, with its slightly domed construction is open and allows light to flow through and make it sparkle. From circa 1910-1920, this ring is in amazing condition.
It looks amazing when worn with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style number: R2286
- Edwardian, circa 1910-1920
- 21 diamonds, 5 Old Mine Cut diamonds and 16 antique single cut diamonds
- Center Old Mine Cut diamond 0.45 carats, 2 side Old Mine Cut diamonds each 0.30 carats, 2 accent Old Mine Cut diamonds each 0.20 carats (approx.)
- Additional 16 single cut diamonds total 0.44 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.69 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.44", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.19"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm to 1.3 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.