Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian old mine cut diamond and 14k gold navette ring
A lovely diamond ring made during the Edwardian era. Made in platinum, 11 old mine cut diamonds range in size from 0.07 carats to 0.10 carats each. The elongated navette shape with it's open construction makes the 0.88 carats of antique cut diamonds appear extra bright. The backs of the settings are open allowing light to come through and sparkle.
The ring finishes with a 14k white gold shank that was likely added at a later date. Measuring a substantial 1.10 inches tall, it looks great on the wearer. We love it as a unique engagement ring or worn as a statement ring.
- Style Number: R3432
- Antique, Edwardian circa 1910
- Platinum ring, 14k white gold band
- 11 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.07 to 0.10 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.88 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.10", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.2 mm, width of the entire ring 0.70"
- Band width tapers from 2.5 mm down to 1.4 mm
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.