Antique jewelry for the modern woman
edwardian old mine cut diamond, 18k gold, and platinum earrings
A beautiful pair of antique dangle earrings made late in the Edwardian era. With a classic and clean design, the elongated form is flattering to all. Starting at the top and moving downward are eleven diamonds on each earring weighing between 0.02 carats and 0.05 carats. Anchoring the earrings are a 0.50 carat Old Mine Cut diamond at the bottom of each. The pair has a total diamond weight of approximately 1.50 carats of antique cut sparkle.
Made in platinum and 18 karat yellow gold, the metal combo is striking. The easy-to-wear earrings fall near the jawbone, measuring about 1.83 inches in length. They sway with the wears movement and sparkle when light hits them. They finish with an 18k yellow gold lever back for extra secure wearing.
- Style Number: R1411
- Late Edwardian, circa 1910-1920s
- 18k yellow gold and platinum
- Large Old Mine Cut diamond drops each 0.50 carats (approx.)
- Accent diamonds range in size from 0.02 carats to 0.05 carats each
- 22 total diamonds (11 diamonds per earring) for total diamond weight approximately 1.50 carats
- Height 1.83", width at widest 0.34", depth including earring back 0.41"
- Lever 18k yellow gold backs
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.